Terms and Conditions
- General Terms and Conditions for Household Goods Moving and Relocation Services and Storage
- General Terms and Conditions of Storage of the German Furniture Removal Industry (ALB) - 2016
- The Liability of the Mover: Advice on the Liability Provisions under Section 451g German Commercial Code
- ADSp 2017 – General Terms and Conditions of German Forwarders” (German edition)
- When transporting and storing household goods, we only operate according to the General Terms and Conditions for Moving and Storage and the corresponding liability provisions.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Storage of the German Furniture Removal Industry (ALB) are applied when storing household goods of non-consumers.
- When storing and digitizing files, we operate according to the General Terms and Conditions for File Storage (AGB-Akten).
- In all other cases we operate exclusively in accordance with the Allgemeine Deutsche Spediteurbedingungen 2017 - ADSp 2017 - (German Freight Forwarders' General Terms and Conditions 2017) and - if they do not apply for performing logistics services - with the Logistic-AGB (General Terms and Conditions of Logistics-Services Providers), as of March 2006. Note: In clause 23 the ADSp 2017 eviates from the statutory liability limitation in section 431 German Commercial Code (HGB) by limiting the liability for multimodal transportation with the involvement of sea carriage and an unknown damage location to 2 SDR/kg and, for the rest, the customary liability limitation of 8,33 SDR/kg additionally to Euro 1,25 million per damage claim and EUR 2,5 million per damage event, but not less than 2 SDR/kg.
rev. 03 / 01-2017